This page shows recent and important modifications.
- Ok... the last update to this page was 2005?!? As time goes by... Well I am still there
- Changed header
- Added a little page for my new RPG rules.
- Yeah - well (cough)... update at wednesday. LOL... Sorry guys. However, finally the new version of the sheet is up.
- Life singn: Well, I am still alive. Unfortunately I had no time and energy to update this page. Finally I fixed the wrong year numbers on the news page.
- Warlon has started to improve my spreadsheet. Prepare for an update at wednesday evening.
For the loyal people who still peek at this page at one time or the other:
If the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy would have an entry about German tax law, it may read like this:
1) We should remember the following:
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
2) Almost everybody will agree at that:
The German tax law is so bizzare and inexplicable that it can't be discovered by anybody in this universe what it is for.
3) This implies that:
The German tax law is not part of our universe.
4) If we look at 1) and 3) we can deduce:
The German tax law must be part of the even more bizarre and inexplicable universe which will replace our universe in the future, and reached us by some bizarre and inexplicable mechanism from that universe.
5) We now have a theory to explain why the German tax law is never successfully reformed:
Agents from that future universe have reached our universe and sabotage any attempt to reform the tax law, since a reform of the tax law would destroy a part of that future universe which then - since it is that bizarre and inexplicable - would cease to exist.
- QER was updated. Version 0.9b is now up.
- QER was updated. Version 0.9 is now up.
- QER was updated. Version 0.8 is now up.
- Moved the somewhat valuable Star Wars stuff to the RPG section, since Lucasfilm will close the fan sites at 2001-12-20.
- Changes (again) to d20 Star Wars EXCEL spread sheet. Version 0.27.6 is now up.
- It was a long time ago, since the last update happened to the News section...
- Star Wars Section was significantly expanded by WotC RPG material.
- CORSY was updated.
- Completely changed layout.
- Made decision to make the page return to the web, with a new & improved look & feel
- Reserved domain name www.tomshut.de at Strato
- After I moved to Berlin and stopped studying computer science at Kaiserslautern, the page was removed from uni-kl.de.
- Marc Millers Traveller conversion added to Universal System COnversion Tables.
- Probability chart for MMT added to Traveller section.
- "New" button implemented.
- "Time Cruncher" button implemented.
- FLC button sources added.
- Layout of GURPS and Traveller section complete.
- First day of the calendar used within this page.
- Followed immediately to BC 1-12-31.
- Followed immediately to BC 718-11-16.
- Earth separated from sun... perhaps...